Terms of Service
Welcome to Night Nomads, a service provided by Night Nomads doo ("Night Nomads", "we", "our").
These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your use of nightnomads.com ("Website"), our mobile and desktop apps (our "Apps") and widgets, tools, features, applications, data, content, software, API and other services provided by Night Nomads ("Services").
These Terms, together with any other terms specifically referred to in this Terms, constitute a legally binding contract (the "Agreement"), between you and Night Nomads in relation to your use of the Website, Apps and Services (together, the "Platform").
By accessing or using the Platform, registering an account, or by viewing, accessing, uploading or downloading any information or content from or to the Platform, you represent and warrant that you have read and understood the Terms and that you are at least 13 years old. If you are accepting these Terms and using the Platform on behalf of a company, organization, government, or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to do so.
You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations. Platform retains the right at all times to monitor, retain and disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. The Platform has the right to amend or delete any inaccurate, inappropriate or unlawful content.
You will indemnify the Night Nomads or its related bodies suffer any loss or damage or incur any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions or any other legal obligation by you or your use of or conduct on the Platform.
A Night Nomads Account ("Account") allows you to access our Platform.
If you create an account on Night Nomads, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account. You must immediately notify Night Nomads of any unauthorized uses of your account, or any other breaches of security. Night Nomads will not be responsible for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
When signing up for an account on the Platform, you agree to the following:
- You will not create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create an account if you are under 13.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not do anything that might jeopardize the security of your account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to keep your account safe.
- Events or venues you have created will not be deleted if you delete your account.
- We may suspend your account if you violate any Terms. If we suspend your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
Through the use of the Platform you agree that you will not submit or upload any content that may be deemed to be defamatory, degrading, or otherwise unlawful, or that may constitute an infringement of any copyright or other proprietary right.
You retain your rights to any content you submit on the Platform. What's yours is yours — you own your content. By submitting content on the Platform you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, sub-licensable, royalty-free license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed).
Submitting events and venues
We may reject or remove submitted events or venues at any time if any of the following apply:
- Event or venue is inadequate (e.g. not related to music or nightlife)
- Information about the event or venue is incorrect
- Quality of content is substandard
- Content violates any general Terms set in section "Submitting content"
The Platform provides a online ticket sale service ("Ticketing Service") to the users. The following terms apply to the users that enable Ticketing Service ("Event Organizer") and the users who uses the Platform to buy tickets ("Customer").
Platform is not liable and responsible for any economic or business losses incurred by either party (Event Organizer or Customer) that is not caused by the Platform itself when handling ticket sale.
Ticket Sale Terms:
- Event Organizer must be entitled to sell tickets for event and have legal rights to operate ticket sale business.
- Event Organizer must cancel event on Platform if event is not going to be held.
- The Platform will collect payments from ticket sale and transfer to the Event Organizer once event has finished. Total transfered is reduced by fess of Ticketing Service which is govenerd by supplemental contract between Night Nomads and Event Organizer.
- Event Organizers must use official Night Nomads validator application to validate Customer tickets.
Ticket Purchase Terms:
- The Platform will give out digital tickets to the Customer after successfuly payment has been made.
- Ticket returns are not possible, expect if an event is cancelled or if Event Organizer decides to refound to it’s Customer.
- In the event of cancellation, delay, or any other program changes, no refunds shall be made for contingent expenses (e.g., transport, hotel accommodation, delivery costs, etc.).
Third party websites and services
The Platform may provide you with access to third party websites, databases, networks, servers, information, software, programs, systems, directories, applications, products or services, including without limitation, linked services (hereinafter "External Services").
Night Nomads does not have or maintain any control over External Services, and is not and cannot be responsible for their content, operation or use. By linking or otherwise providing access to any External Services, Night Nomads does not give any representation, warranty or endorsement, express or implied, with respect to the legality, accuracy, quality or authenticity of content, information or services provided by such External Services.
You are solely responsible for taking the precautions necessary to protect yourself from fraud when using External Services, and to protect your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content and material that may be included on or may emanate from any External Services.
Night Nomads disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for any harm resulting from your use of External Services, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against Night Nomads with respect to the content or operation of any External Services.
Accepting payment cards
When entering your payment card details, confidential information is transmitted over a public network in a protected (encrypted) form using the SSL protocol and PKI system, as currently the most advanced cryptographic technology. Data security when shopping, guaranteed payment card processor, Societe Generale Beograd, so the complete billing process is performed on the site of the bank. Not for a moment credit card data are available to our system.
In case of return of goods and refund the customer who has previously paid with some of the payment card, in part or fully, regardless of the reason for the return, Night Nomads is obliged to refund only through VISA, EC / MC and Maestro payment methods, which means that the bank will on the request of the seller perform refund on the card user's account.
All payments will be effected in Serbian currency – dinar (RSD). The amount your credit card account will be charged for is obtained through the conversion of the price in shown currency into Serbian dinar according to the current exchange rate of the Serbian National Bank. When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations/your issuing bank. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our web site and your credit card bank statement. Thank you for your understanding.
Changes to these Terms
We may revise these Terms from time to time. The most current version of these Terms will govern our relationship with you and will always be available here.
The services hereunder are offered by Night Nomads doo, a company incorporated under the laws of Serbia and with its main place of business at Aleksinačkih rudara 61/12, 11070 Belgrade, Serbia. More information about company is available here.
Last Amended: 8 October 2018