Terms of Service
These are the nightnomads.com (“Website”) terms and conditions of use ("Terms"), which apply to the use of the Website by end users. By accessing the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms then you are not entitled to enter this website.
These Terms constitute an agreement between us and contain the entire terms of your use of the Website and all matters which are referred to herein. These Terms supersede any prior written or oral agreement between us relating to such matters.
You may use the Website only if you agree to form a binding contract with us and are not a person barred from using the Website under the laws of the applicable jurisdiction. In any case, you must be at least 13 years old to use the Website. If you are accepting these Terms and using the Website on behalf of a company, organization, government, or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to do so.
You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations. Website retains the right at all times to monitor, retain and disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. The Website has the right to amend or delete any inaccurate, inappropriate or unlawful content.
You will indemnify the Website or its related bodies suffer any loss or damage or incur any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions or any other legal obligation by you or your use of or conduct on the nightnomads.com.
Third party content
Events and venue information provided on the Website is supplied by third parties. It is important all users understand that third party information is not provided or endorsed by us and your legal relationship is with the third party supplier. Please be aware that we have not necessarily checked third party content. You rely on third party content completely at your own risk. These may contain translations powered by google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringment.
When signing up for an account on the Website, you agree to the following:
- You will not create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create an account if you are under 13.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not do anything that might jeopardize the security of your account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to keep your account safe.
- Events or venues you have created will not be deleted if you delete your account.
- We may suspend your account if you violate any Terms. If we suspend your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
Through the use of the services provided by Website you agree that you will not submit or upload any content that may be deemed to be defamatory, degrading, or otherwise unlawful, or that may constitute an infringement of any copyright or other proprietary right.
You retain your rights to any content you submit on the Website. What's yours is yours — you own your content. By submitting content on the Website, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, sub-licensable, royalty-free license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed).
Submitting events and venues
We may reject or remove submitted events or venues at any time if any of the following apply:
- Event or venue is inadequate (e.g. not related to music or nightlife)
- Information about the event or venue is incorrect
- Quality of content is substandard
- Content violates any general Terms set in section "Submitting content"
Website provides a reservation service to venues and users. The following terms apply to the venue, or their legal representative, that enables the reservation service ("Venue") and the user who uses the Website to book a reservation ("User").
Website is not liable and responsible for any economic or business losses incurred by either party (Venue or User) that is not caused by the Website itself when booking or handling a reservation.
Venue agrees to the following:
- Service is free during the initial trial period of 30 days. To continue using the service after this period, regular payment must be provided by the Venue to the Website.
- Website reserves the right to change the price of the service at any time. Price changes apply to any future payments and do not affect any service already paid by the Venue.
- In case of longer disruptions and unavailability of the service, Venue may be entitled to refund. Refund may not be larger than the cost of the service for the duration of the disruption of the service.
- Venue may terminate the use of service at any time. In case of termination, no refund will be given by the Website to the venue for any service, past or future, already paid by the Venue.
- Declining entry or service to the User with a valid accepted reservation when the User does not breach any Venue policies may result in termination of the reservation service to the Venue by the Website.
User agrees to the following:
- Incorrect or false information will not be provided when booking a reservation.
- Venue reserves the right to decline any reservation and decline entry or service to you if the reservation is not valid.
- You are responsible for making your own arrangements to attend the Venue in accordance to reservation.
- You are liable for your own safety when visiting the Venue.
- You are responsible to adhere to any Venue policies when visiting the Venue.
Changes to these Terms
We may revise these Terms from time to time. The most current version of these Terms will govern our relationship with you and will always be at https://www.nightnomads.com/terms.
If you have any questions or comments about these Terms, please contact us.
Effective: January 24, 2018